
Here are some pics of our new apt. We have loved living here, but it is looking likely that we will have to move next summer for Ty to go to a better school. Just remember that the decorating is a work in progress:) This is Halle's room. We have loved having nice sized bedrooms for the kids because they actually will play in there!
3 comments:
So sad to hear you might be moving next summer! But cute room... and cute Halle!
I love seeing pictures of your place. Adge never sent me any when she moved into it :). What a great place. Bummer you'll have to move so soon.
Hey Krista! How are you? This is Shelly (Jones). We are actually living in Toledo, OH right now. I like your house, I think it looks really cute. Bummer about no dishwasher. That was one thing I was really excited about getting. I was glad when I stumbled upon your blog. I was curious what you guys were up to.
Post a Comment