Thursday, February 7, 2008
I wanna barbeque a fish!
So let me tell ya about my good buddy Tyler. He is such a great kid, anyone who has been around him knows that he makes friends with everyone wherever he goes. Whenever we have a gathering with our friends he is usually the entertainment. I find myself laughing a lot out loud at him and with him, he is such a fun little person... anyways, he is also very deteremined, and once he decides to do something he won't leave it alone. A few months ago he did "jobs" and "earned" a baseball mit and ball for T-ball this summer, and the other day he was saying that he wanted to do more "jobs" to get something cool, so I asked him what he wanted and he said, "I want to earn a fishing pole so that I could fish in Montana." Then I asked him what he was going to do with a fish, and he said, "I wanna barbeque it!" So everyday he does his jobs to get his fishing pole and can't wait to barbeque his fish in Montana:) We can do the fishing pole, but I don't know about getting to MT to barbeque it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HA HA HA!! Oh Tyler... he is a Hoot! I've never had Barbeque fish before! I hope that he can earn his fishing pole though... are there good fishin' spots in Cleveland?
I can't believe Tyler can play T-Ball! I'd give anything to see that!:) He's getting so big!
That remended me of when Justice use to always say he wanted to catch teh squirel in our yard and eat it. He also wanted to catch the birds and eat them. He is such a silly kid. He hasn't asked to do it since we got here since they are not all over in the yard like they were in AR. Kids say the funniest things. Good luck earning the money Tyler!!
I miss him so much! I can't believe he and Macee are almost going to be 5! I sure hopes he gets to BBQ that fish! I need to start doing jobs for prizes to get the girls motivated. Everytime I ask Macee to do something, her leg seems to be hurting all of a sudden.
kids say the darndest thangs.
My father-in-law is a taxidermist and he would give his right arm to LIVE in Montana. I tell him all the time "once i had a roommate who grew up there" I KNOW he is soooo jealous!
Tyler is quite the character. Next thing he'll be doing jobs for is a plane ticket to Montana!
that is too cute!!! I love that he earns his way to prizes or toys. What a great idea!! I am going to have to start doing that!!!
awwww! that is the cutest thing ever. i cant believe Ty is old enough to play t-ball! he's growin up so fast. i dont think mom and dad would mind if you wanted to come to montana to barbeque it! haha.
Post a Comment